We are committed to protecting the privacy of our contacts, customers, suppliers and employees (“you” and when relating to you, “your”) and complying with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
In this policy we describe how we manage your personal information.
The kinds of personal information we collect
The kinds of personal information that we collect include:
- contact details such as name, role or position, address, email address, mobile number and/or landline number information relating to your circumstances and affairs relevant to the matter/s in which we are instructed;
- information regarding our communications with you and your attendance at seminars, talks or programs run by Deidre Brandner Psychology
- if you are an employee or prospective employee, information about your qualifications, skills and work experience;
- if you are a supplier or prospective supplier, information about your business skills, services, products and prices;
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information by various means including when:
- you contact us with a question or inquiry;
- you subscribe to our newsletter or updates service;
- you attend a seminar, program or event where we are hosting or presenting;
- you make a purchase from us
- you visit our website.
THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, hold, use and personal information in order to:
- respond to your enquiries;
- monitor or improve the use of and satisfaction with our services; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- we use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to our confidentiality obligations, we may share some relevant personal information with:
- our e-mail marketing provider for the purposes of providing you our newsletter, invitations and updates; and
- third party service providers who assist us with archival, auditing, accounting, legal, business consulting, website or technology services.
- our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
OPTING OUT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We may, from time to time, send you newsletters, invitations and updates about our services. You can opt out of receiving further such communications by notifying us using our contact details below by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any marketing e-mail received from us, or by contacting us directly.
We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. For example, we maintain our files in secure offices and limit access to personal information to individuals with a need to know.
Notification of Changes
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com by mail using the details provided below:
Deirdre Brandner Psychology
1354b Malvern Rd,
Malvern, Victoria Australia